The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014.
- 1حلبه (Hilba; Fenugreek) – A Wonderful Winter Drink and Herbal Medicine in Egypt26 COMMENTSJune 2011
- 2Teeth-filing as a Mark of Beauty and Belonging in 19th Century Africa5 COMMENTSMarch 2012
- 3Swahili city states: Pre-European ‘colonizers’ of East and Central Africa25 COMMENTSJune 2009
- 4Obesity: A Sign of Wealth in 19th Century Africa & Now2 COMMENTSOctober 2010
- 5Pallas Cat – A Central Asian Mystery4 COMMENTSMarch 2014
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2014. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
Blogs in 2014
mardi 30 décembre 2014
The busiest day of the year was February 10th with 364 views. The most popular post that day was Ebony & Adobe: Modern Words that Survive from Ancient Egypt – What, How and Why.